Print from an iPhone to an HP Photosmart plus all in one

JI used to be able to print from my iPhone 4S.  But I don't print much and I have since upgraded my router and upgraded to an iPhone 6. 

I couldn't remember how I set it up a few years ago.  Anyway, it's really easy. This printer does support a way of emailing documents to the printer which is one way to do it. 

The other way is to go to the App Store on your iPhone. Search for HP ePrint. Download and install the app (it's free). If your printer is not detected right away, restart it by simply powering it off powering it back on. You may also have to restart your wireless router.  These resetting steps are a pain, but they really work. Next add your wireless printer. Now you can print from any app on your iPhone.

Comments

Popular Posts